Inf maps not working for Inf...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
Strange problem. Half of my Inf maps don't work when running Inf, but they work with UT running.

What does that mean....?

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
Perhaps if you gave a tad more details someone might actually be able to help - details such as wich maps exactly don't work and which work (if it's really 50% the name some examples), in which game modes did you try, which version of Inf you're running..

verlatt

... or something like that.
Apr 1, 2006
Maybe you repacked them to wrong directory? And yes, some details would be nice.

Ghoulz

Feb 7, 2009
Nevermind, When I installed Inf29 it created a new folder and there ended up being 2 Inf folders.

There's something else that annoys me. Is there one big complete set of tex/u files that will make every map work? It seems once I use files from one version, previous maps become unplayable and viceversa.

Anyone know where package Rworld is from?

i am looking some old files if some1 have them i would be very happy if you help me!

175greekishy
inf.decorations.infd_hummer
inf_base.armskins
mountain
dna
matex
trainsnds
assaultbounuspack

I think they are all .u

Last edited:

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
i am looking some old files if some1 have them i would be very happy if you help me!

175greekishy
inf.decorations.infd_hummer
inf_base.armskins
mountain
dna
matex
trainsnds
assaultbounuspack

I think they are all .u

The only thing I found that's remotely named like one of the above is mountain.umx (unreal music file).

inf.decorations.infd_hummer and inf_base.armskins sound like parts of a package. What version of Inf are those supposed to be in, since the 2.9 packages don't seem to contain them..

Where did you get that list from?

Google my friend show me abouth 30-40 very nice realistic maps for infiltration.where i founded i don t know was searching everywhere
20-25 is working fine others maps need this files
I wanna test it all before i will upload on my free page for download

assaultbounuspack This is bonuspack for ut but i can t found working link for download

AAA list i tryed in infiltration and this files miss

I tryed abouth 20 maps or more and i have many maps too test i hope others are working (with some luck we will have big map pack)
With no luck we will have maybe 20 for now
I was searching this maps few mounths.Why becouse i wanna have good and realistic maps!
All maps are Dm
Lol realistic i mean nice city maps ... and i sow the 1 time today in test on lan
if i open ftp would you be sow nice and upload this files please? and umx is missing i don t have this file

Last edited:
i didn found all maps i tryed in my disk.it s a big mess here
I uploaded few working maps and i think it s good for infiltration

Chasm map it s not the same like in original infiltration map it s smaller ah u will see if you dowwnload and try

almost all compressed maps have a screenshot
http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/infiltration maps

I have batter maps here too but i must found it lol i downloaded 373 maps and abouth 50 of them are cool i think

I test this maps with realmaps pack textures sound....all of this i got in infiltration just map folder was ampty before i was unzziped to infiltation folder

Last edited:
yp i got it 2
my mustake it s trainsnds(all) and probbably more files like i found dna,matex and still missing files for the same map.hmmm this have few screenshot and i think it s very cool but to much time to found files.

Last edited:
i Found some maps http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/ptmapping/news.html and those are not working and i can t found files for this maps http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/infiltration maps/

I founded some files but still missing
I was add some files to maps zip some of them i ziped
I found some old post in thet forum for those maps but didn t help

22 maps work and this are not.sow i was delete other maps .hmmm they sux
hmm today i tested more then 300 maps. 22 working cool maps is still on my disk

Last edited:
i uploaded working and not working maps
In 3 folder i uploaded maps i think u got but i didn t test it becouse i think they are working
Still got few maps to test hmmm I have enough for today
Can some1 give me a link for installation 2002 map i really have enought of searching
If some1 didn t download maps few mounths ago from this page i can upload thet maps 2
I didn uplod thet maps becouse it s late and it s 3.04gb of files
http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/infiltration maps/

Last edited:
i uploaded some maps 11.04.09
I know all maps are not perfect and i didn t play it i just sow it like spectator( i tryed more then 300 maps 1 by 1 lol) for a few sec but i hope i will try some of them on real server with real players
Still have 22 maps for try if they are works

Hm,mm i still miss installation 2002 and i remember azteca map i played in 2.86 but it s not original map
I would be happy if some 1 can put link for this 2 maps

http://freeweb.t-2.net/soultaker/infiltration maps/

Last edited: