1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Inf Lite Arenas

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Drago004, Jul 29, 2001.

1. Drago004

Drago004 New Member

Okay,
    bear with on the newbie question. But I can't seem to pick up ammo in the pistol arenas for Inf Lite. I'm sure there is a key to bind but I can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

2. ramon

ramon Junior Member

mmmh i think its a bug, thetres no ammo for weapons in the maps. so dont waste bullets!

3. Drago004

Drago004 New Member

Well in the pistol arenas ammo does spawn in certain locations and I have watched teh AI pick up the ammo but for some reason I can't. I've tried using the "pick up" key bound for normal INF but that doesn't work either.

4. ramon

ramon Junior Member

i cant see the ammo! and never saw the bots getting it! i somtimes see the spawn effect (ya know, the briight flash when a weapon/ammo respawn..) but nothing was there!

5. Drago004

Drago004 New Member

I didn't either till I stood over the spot where I kept seeing the "spawn" effect:D Its just anoying that I can't pick it up.

6. mae2050

mae2050 If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF

The arena are intended for use with INF not normal UT. TRY it it works only in INF.

7. Drago004

Drago004 New Member

Thanks I'll give it a try

8. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

I thought it was something like that, since none of the arena-mutators worked for Inf-lite.

For Inf-lite you don't need those mutators anyway, because everyone uses the same loadout (in the current version).
    So if you make a loadout with only the **, M9, etc. then you've got the same effect.