INF+INF Lite=Corrupted UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LCJr.

Apr 14, 2001
Visit site
INF+INF Lite=Corrupted UT? Fixed!

Not sure what happened but I've seen one other post the same thing. When I try to play regular UT or INF Lite my character has an INF player model and INF charestics. I've removed all mutators from both games and tried the Force Default Models with no luck.

I've got the disk space so I'm going to save the corrupted game in case someone on the INF team wants to look at the files. Contact me by PM if there is anything you want to look at.

edit> OK I got it fixed but its weird. It occured to me that the INF player model showing in UT was the same one I had just set up and saved in INF. So sure enough going to the UT preferences and selecting a new UT player model put everything back to normal.

So to make this a suggestion: I would like to suggest that your full time INF Lite programmer take a look at why saving an INF character imports him to UT:)

Last edited: