inf coop upak unreal gold unclear

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pathfinder

Tangka Productions
Jun 10, 2008
Oakland Berkeley Richmond
i dont know if im doing something wrong but for one, the instructions that psychomorph gave and the instructions on the inf coop site are a bit different

i tried a few combos of the instructions for connecting to the inf coop server #1 but every time i try to connect it starts downloading 'upak' which i downloaded placed in the unreal/system AND the unreal/maps/upak folders (as the instructions are different)

i dont know what the hell is going on, any help?

I'm running unreal gold off of the unreal anthology set but I bypassed the 'unreal anthology' folder crap by choosing install to program files.

i wish the instructions were a bit more clear as well :rolleyes:

thanks

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
I'm not sure how UnrealGold handles this, but pehaps the easiest way would be to remove the files you copied and search in which folder the original upak was and replace this file (if still present - also back it up before..).

Otherwise did you add all the new folders to the infiltraion ini? This might also be a cause why it can't find the file.

Also very unprobable, but I'll mention it: the Upak you download is zipped or renamed or whatever - when I downloaded it it was called upak.u.gz and I had to rename it to upak.u since gz didn't seem to be a valid archive - whatever renaming worked for me.

If all that doesn't help perhaps posting your infiltration.ini and/or the location of the folders might help us to help you better :).

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
while i'm at it, what's the camo pack on that server?? (Inf CoOp #1)

If you mean Psychomorphs camo pack it's essentially a better solution for Green, Black, Flecktarn, US Woodland and UK Woodland (DPM).

Also if you have more COOP specific questions I'd rather post them on the COOP forums (http://infiltration.forum.cerberon.net/). While most of us COOP players hang around both forums you may get better results there - though posting questions here doesn't mean you'll be ignored :D.