inf bastille rules

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
of after playing and keihash was in a ****hole between the rail and the train , in the main train station, sniping us .. i wanted to state this.

i did the eas conversion, and i didnt knew about that map exploit. this is not the gameplay i had in mind when i set up the objectives with the help of freon, and this is now officialy a map exploit and should not be used. this **** hole covers the objective really easily.

nothing against keihash, he thought it was ok, but for the next games, well you got the opinion of the guy who made the eas objectives.

you can go near the tunnel, but not in that hole.

(ok i tried to get theire when i was defending i admit. but it was to check how it is )

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
LOL that was funny don. After I did it, you went in and got stuck and died hehe. I don't see why it is a bug, other than because you say so. But I won't use it from now on if that's what you want.

Vega-don said:
...nothing against keihash...
And it is KEIHAS not keihash, kiesh, etc. :D

Last edited: