1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

INF 2.9 installation prob exe won't start

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by $had0\/\/, Oct 7, 2004.

1. $had0\/\/

$had0\/\/ New Member

:( ok well i download inf 2.9 yesterday in umod and i install it and all then there's no icon on my desktop and i check on play infiltration after i get done installing it i go search it and find the play icon and double click and it says "this application has failed to start becuase Window.dll is not found Re-installing this application may fix this problem (which i did and still!) if there's any pro out there that can help sound off

2. sir_edmond

sir_edmond In my own world

It would be helpful to tell us what kind of machine you have.

3. (SDS)benmcl

(SDS)benmcl Why not visit us here in the real world.

Infiltration is a mod for the original Unreal Tournament not UT2K3/Ut2K4. Atleast that is the first answer people give here and is usually correct.

4. $had0\/\/

$had0\/\/ New Member

a stupid compaq presario i bought 3 days after ut came out back in 99

5. Cleeus[JgKdo]

Cleeus[JgKdo] because respawns suck

well, what ben wanted to say is, that you first need to install UT99, then INF2.9 since INF requires a working UT installation.

6. Crowze

Crowze Bird Brain

I'm not sure where you get the umod installer from. The main installs are either an exe or manual zip, which you can get from the inf site.