inf 2.86 shottie for 2.9

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
hello guys i have a little issue about the size of the old m3s90 and the most
recent version { cannon versus normal size:) } while aimed, also i
experience the hollow gun bug where i can see my right hand through
the weapon.
btw: i use 1024 x 768 x32bit colour
chris donhall open gl 3.1

for those who dont know what i am talking about, ive found this conversion on the inf mod team site and tried and compared both versions on the shooting range
coclusion: old 2.86 conversion while aimed is far too oversized in width, plus the hollow gun bug i a little annoying for the shooting part its fun :)

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I do not get this hollow weapon thing, mine is perfect as far as graphically goes, but i use d3d instead.

However i find it funny how the M3s90 (2.86 shottie) has 12 pellets, yet the M1s90 has only 7, yet in the loadout menu they both use the same type of load.

And also with the M1s90 you can fire it as fast as you can pull the trigger, when the M3s90 is switched to semi, you have to wait bout three quarters of a second before you can shhot again. And i am sure it was switched to semi, as there is no pump animation. But i guess thats to stop people from switching it to semi and mowing down a large group of enemy in a ambush