[Inevitable] The unofficial QAPete photoshop thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
hehe, classic

BU1.jpg

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
MediocreTangerine said:
I guess no one is familiar with what twm's photoshop is paying homage to ;)
I dunno...the only thing I saw in it were some animals fu<king in the window...which was pretty funny. Was that all though?

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
WTFtool.jpg

/Subtle?

I was bored and this was my first time trying something like this.

Meh I could of probably done better but my hand started to hurt so I half-assed the rest.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
igNiTion said:
I like the toolhead pin in that funkblast ;)

did you use the other pics to recreate the couch/chair, or did you do it all from that one pic?

I'm glad you noticed the pin :p

I only used the original picture recreate the couch/chair, I was gonna look for other pictures that match the chair/couch but I didn’t know where I would find any so I just used what was visible. :biggrin2:

sweeny

stick that in you phife and smoke it!!!
Nov 29, 2002
Leeds, UK
Visit site
dam tripod :( i hope that should work now
is there anywhere for free to upload images, i always have problems trying to link to images

Status
Not open for further replies.