1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Increase/Decrase bot number

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by gloster, Apr 17, 2006.

1. gloster

gloster New Member

I've looked many times and I haven't found any ways to change the bot number.
    I'm sure it is smthg easy, but I must have missed it completely. So please, could you tell me the great secret to change bot numbers?

2. gloster

gloster New Member

Ok, I'm sorry for this useless topic. I had the 'balance team' button unchecked on the reinforcement screen; when it is unchecked you cannot choose the bot number.

3. chuckus

chuckus Can't stop the bum rush.

Gloster. As a person who plays a lot of bot matches, here's a tip.

Balance teams can get a bit boring once you get good. If you keep balance teams unchecked, go into your teamates menu, and customize the sizes of team Alpha and team bravo (I usually make it 4 bots in team Alpha with custom equipment and team Bravo 11 bots with AKs). Now you have imbalanced teams simulating a small SF sqaud v.s. a bunch of bungling terrorists :D. Good times. Works great on assault and EAS maps.

4. Psychomorph

Psychomorph  

A pretty stupid SF squad :p.

I tend to play as a lonewolf SAS agent ;), using silenced weapons and a huge team of AK equipped Tangos. That's fun.

5. Clutch

Clutch New Member

i play me vs 15 bots...

6. hara

hara Where's my backup?

Bots run and hide when I join a match.

Ah, damn...thats so OT.