"incoming"

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dizasta

Apr 21, 2000
Visit site
I am strictly a CTF player and I have been playing UT since around Feb. I want to know how I can bind a key to say "incoming" when an enemy is approching my base. I already know how to bind a key to something that is in the voice menu, nut "incoming" isnt in there!

Ripper069

Feb 8, 2000
Visit site
Go to the Options pull down menu and select Preferences, then the Input tab and click the Speech Binder. In the first space to the left select Other/Misc, then the next space to the right scroll down to Incoming!. Select the key you want and you got it... :)

bullet2.gif

"Where Ever You Go, There You Are" Thunderdome

[BuF]Wacky

Mar 24, 2000
Glasgow, UK
imperialconflict.iscool.net
Ok, just in case that for some bizarre reason that Incomming is not in the list there is another way to assign a key to it.

Open your User.ini file located in the UT\System folder.
Add this to the key you want to use
<key>=speech 4 13 0

ukliam3.gif
boldblue.gif
boldlblue.gif
boldpurple.gif
boldred.gif
bounce.gif
ukliam2.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>