1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

incoming e-mail problems to BU account?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by SkaarjMaster, Mar 25, 2006.

1. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

I just checked my mail this morning and I get an error message for incoming mail to my SkaarjMaster account. I did a test account settings in Outlook 2003 and got "log onto incoming mail server (POP3) failed" error. Anyone know what's going on? Thank you.

2. Selerox

Selerox COR AD COR LOQVITVR

Arg :(

I'm getting issues as well.

3. MassChAoS

MassChAoS echo "NaliCity";

Same. My message says the unable to logon because device is full, or somethign to that effect.

4. SkaarjMaster

SkaarjMaster enemy of time

I think it's fixed now.:)

5. Shambler[sixpack]

Shambler[sixpack] New Member

Sorry to make a completly off topic post in this thread but I can't currently make a new thread.

My computers broken atm and I'm using my PSP to visit BU, the problem is that I can't edit my posts or create new threads because of the VB Lite style.

I've used the button to turn VB Lite off...and it works, I get redirected to the main forum page and it's off...but when I change page it's back again.

Can someone please fix that?
    Thanks.