In Unreal Tournament 2004 how can i buy ability and when can i buy ability in disastrous consequence

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nuttawet

Sep 26, 2004
In Unreal Tournament 2004 how can i buy ability and when can i buy ability in disastrous consequences server?
Because i always get this pop up https://i.postimg.cc/tCvM7Nmz/UT-20040.jpg and can not buy anything in Unreal Tournament 2004 disastrous consequences server, and when i buy ability nothing gives me.

AlexCoal

Oct 13, 2023
Hey there!

It sounds like you're experiencing some issues with the 'Disastrous Consequences' server on Unreal Tournament 2004. From the popup you've shared, it looks like there might be a compatibility or permissions issue.

Firstly, ensure that you're using the right version of the game that's compatible with the server. Secondly, sometimes servers have specific configurations or mods that you need to have installed to access all features, so I'd recommend checking their website or forum for any required add-ons or patches.

Lastly, try reaching out to the server admins or their community. They often have dedicated channels for player support and can provide insight into any specific requirements or issues for their server. Hope this helps!