In Progress: CTF-BuA-BoneysWorkshop

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Some VERY early phase shots. I think this one will be a slight change of pace. Yes, the flags actually have their own seperate ROOMS. Spawn killing will be almost impossible if I put the spawns where I want to. And yes, there IS a hazard in the middle for you to fall down, and the death is rather amusing. We'll see how that plays out. I'll be taking my time on this one. Probably another week before initial testing. Depends how much work I do to it this coming weekend. It'll be a little prettier than amorphous :p

Attachments

• Shot00582.jpg
    Shot00582.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Shot00584.jpg
    Shot00584.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

rpysher5

Pysh
Jul 17, 2008
Virginia
Good Luck with the map Boney ... nice pics ... sounds like it's going to be a pretty cool map ... horray for spawn protection ... haha

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Looks a little dark from those shots but can't wait for the testing phase.. WooT..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Looks like your New Map is a Hit.. I like the layout and flow. Looks like it could be a very good map. Can't wait to start the fragging on this one..

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
OK, additional rooms have been added and doors are functional. I did as much optimizing as I could in the middle for crappy systems like steels :p I also added a few blocking volumes in areas where it was possible to get stuck. All I gotta do is path it and add marisa :)

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
If anyone wants to get on tomorrow (saturday) afternoon/evening we can check out the next beta. Steels room is done (and you can't dodge thru the doors anymore). I added Dev's lifts... definate improvement there IMO. Converted some BSP to static mesh in hopes of better performance. I'd say its just about ready to go at this point.

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Some screens for those that haven't been in to check out any of the betas. Bot pathing is done except for a jumpspot I need to put in, weapons and healh pickups etc have been added. I still haven't added marisa yet, but that doesn't take long. I'm thinking beta test around 7ish tonight if anyone can make it. Hopefully we can get better than 2v2 online to play it soon.

Attachments

• workshop0.jpg
    workshop0.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 10
  • workshop1.jpg
    workshop1.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 10
  • workshop2.jpg
    workshop2.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 11

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I think its ready for prime time.. Only thing it really needs is the Players.. Looks to be a very fun Map.. Another great job :clap: Boney :clap: