..in other news..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
..in other news five men were arrested near a Nalicity pub. Officials say they continuously beat a man for causing excessive noise. Residents say: He just wouldn't shut up. He kept yelling, "I'm so fucking stoned, Larrys!"

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
..in other news five men were arrested near a Nalicity pub. Officials say they continuously beat a man for causing excessive noise. Residents say: He just wouldn't shut up. He kept yelling, "I'm so fucking stoned, Larrys!"

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

But the question is, what was the other news of the other news?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Thankfully they overlooked the other guy shouting "Spam!" all the damn time.

Yeah, cause they owed him money! ROFL!

err0rz.jpg

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

But the question is, what was the other news of the other news?

Oh haha yeah that was an awkward story...

Following 2 vote recounts and voter court litigations a Skaarj Queen was elected mayor of Nali City. Local residents continue to claim "this is impossible! No Nali would ever vote for a Skaarj Queen after the Na Pali massacre. Experts speculate that this change in politics is due to thousands of Pupae that live underground, finally reaching the voting age. Local police plan to raid the underground caves. "We have had enough of this! Lets see how she likes a taste of my flak cannon!"

The Skaarj Queen could not be reached for comment before publishing this article.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000

Following 2 vote recounts and voter court litigations a Skaarj Queen was elected mayor of Nali City. Local residents continue to claim "this is impossible! No Nali would ever vote for a Skaarj Queen after the Na Pali massacre. Experts speculate that this change in politics is due to thousands of Pupae that live underground, finally reaching the voting age. Local police plan to raid the underground caves. "We have had enough of this! Lets see how she likes a taste of my flak cannon!"

The Skaarj Queen could not be reached for comment before publishing this article.

TYPICAL SKAARJ QUEEN!

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site

There's a single player map pack I'd play.

Reactions: OO7MIKE