1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

In need of redirection help

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by Fayko, Nov 1, 2008.

1. Fayko

Fayko New Member

well im a noob at creating redirections and i was wondering if anyone could give me a step by step guide on making a redirection

2. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

3. unbecoming

unbecoming The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry

Emerald posted teh site that has all u need,but let me give you a basic overlay.

DL all files that you want on the redirect from your game server.Every bit of custom stuff you have must go on the redirect.All it takes is one file not to be compressed properly and your incoming players will disconnect because it could take up to an hour to get the bad file and no one will wait that long.

Then use UTcompress or UT2004Mi cache manager to compress the files.Great server and tools below.

http://www.vipers-servers.com/downloads.html

Use an FTP to send the UZ files (compressed) to your redirect.

Go to your server's 2k4 ini and add/change the redirect url.