1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

importing *.mid into unrealed 2

Discussion in 'Mapping' started by superpomme, Aug 25, 2001.

1. superpomme

superpomme The Evil Pommaestor?

ow do you get midi files into your level? I've been able to get *.mod files into the level, but when I say to import the midi files, it says it has imported, but it just doesn't play (it doesn't give any error message, just nothing happens). Is there some alternative way to do midis; alternatively, where is a good place to download a midi to mod converter?

2. combitz

combitz Common sense is not that common

midi is not supported in unreal. soundtracker and *.it file are check here for a more detailed description;)

3. FireSlash

FireSlash Whats a FireSlash?

Midi would be easier to import than MP3. since it is instrumentation, a good tracker can import it and export to .it, then it can be re-exported into .UMX.

4. zynthetic

zynthetic robot!

Why am I so slow today? No excuse; cable, no job, at comp all day.
    ???
    I dont get it.