1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Importing into mylevel

Discussion in 'Level Editing - Advanced' started by nude_monster, Dec 28, 2005.

1. nude_monster

nude_monster New Member

Delete me

Delete me

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  2. Chavez1

Chavez1 New Member

Sorry, but what´s MH?

3. themastercorey

themastercorey Evil mapper

You can't mylevel MH actors and you don't need to either. Everyone who likes to play MH maps already has the files or should get them.

ps: MH means monsterhunt.

4. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Are you guys loading the packages in the unrealEd section of the mh .u files?
    Seems to me the "Unreal" engine IS the Unreal engine.So the mylevel must work, I bet it does too.

5. themastercorey

maybe be so but why mylevel files from a gametype?? If you wanna play MH maps you just gotta get the MH mod

6. ReD_Fist

ReD_Fist New Member

Well not really, because if you make a new thing they would need to download it as a separate file, not just the MH mod allready installed.

7. themastercorey

i don't know what you mean but I guess you know more about MH then I do and care

8. Derdak2rot

Derdak2rot DVD2r

ok , the problem is monsterhunt.u has all his code deleted for prevent copy or hack , so if you add new script in mylevel while monsterhunt.u is loaded , it will be impossible for UCC to compile or import the new scripts .

thats why you have to do that before loading monsterhunt.u in the actor browser .:D