1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Im so mad

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Jlobel, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jlobel

Jlobel New Member

ok so it auto downloaded red orchestra 3.2 auto cause i waited over 60 sec since i was away from my keyboard. I come back and close it not realizing it was an open thing not downloaded. I waited a dam hour or so lol. So now i am doing it again but i will be carefull lol

2. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Wrong forum.

3. Tournament0

Tournament0 Guest

There is no point posting something like this, Jlobel.
    :(

4. Arsenalvendetta

Arsenalvendetta .: Death do us Apart :.

Exactly what DeeperShade wrote... including this... Get the hell off this forum, disconnect from the net, uninstall UT2004 and step away from the keyboard!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2005
  5. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Coming from a first time poster I find that comment laughable. What right do you have to tell someone to get off this forum? :)

6. Hydrus

Hydrus is lost

Maybe he's an old time member posing under a new alias giving an alter-ego point of view on the situation... didn't think of that now did you? ;)

7. DeeperShade

DeeperShade Banned

Fine, it is possible, if highly unlikely. For one thing, regular users aren't likely to tell someone to 'get off the forums'. Secondly, being a well known person on the forums tends to give your stance a bit more 'umph' so it's unlikely that they'd use an entirely new alias.

There's one way you could be certain and that's for an admin to do an IP crosscheck...

Last edited: Apr 2, 2005
  8. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Wrong forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.