I'm leaving

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Yeh man, don't quit. You've helped this community out a lot and it would be a shame to lose you. I've had times when I didn't post much, but I always came back and I always will (that is as long as I'm still in this realm).

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm back here..
may I please ask for a little discretion? While I mistook someone's actions/some events I was still being attacked, but the reason was as a consequence of everything.
I want to give my apologies to AF though and for my apparent panic attack. Now if someone is gonna make fun of my honesty, god help him/her.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
What do you mean both of you? Who else..oh MonsOlympus' post. Was a bit early anyway...
Either way, thanks.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Good to see Leo. Have a nice vacation? I hear Na Pali is nice this time of planetary rotation. Hope you got to see the four-breasted queen (pics or it didn't happen!).

Be well brother.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Why can't people just leave the forum without a dramatic thread. Just take a break, and if there's someone harassing you send messages (with proof) to admins/mods and leave it at that.
It's really simple. Really, it is. Nobody will blame you for taking a break. Just don't post this kind of thread again. It's so redundant.

I'm locking this, as .. it's served it's "purpose" I suppose.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.