I'm going to release this.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
CTF-ACAM
acam.jpg

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
played it, and its not bad, but ITS TO FRIGGING DARK, i cant see ****, need more light, better sourcing, and higher contrasts inside

sounds where good, mayeb an echo ?:)
floorplan looks good too, but couldtn navigate easily due too the darkness, on the same way i couldnt see the architecture well due to the darkness ... textures where nice, but some ones could been better, i didnt likethe blood stuff for instance, it makes the map cheap, replace it with real water or so

outside the sky is ****ing blue, your in the middle of the day, but its rather dark outside > how do you explain that, there should be more light if the skybox represends a clear sky with a powerfull sun

i didnt saw b0ts cause i was too lazy to type addbots 7

but nice map, make the light better and i would give it a 7 or so

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Dude, terrain is great! When your doing CTF, you can copy the bases perfectly becuase the terrain transcends the misalignments of the base exits! (ie it makes your job easier :) )
It's not that tough just experiment

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
:) just don't align ur textures until right before you release a beta or somthing, becuase inevitably you'll have to realign the thing after u adjust just one vertex. :) UED R00lz !

Horton'sWho

www.unrealplayground.com
Dec 20, 2001
www.unreal playground.com
Hey Chrysaor-- just getting caught up in these forums so sorry for the late post.

I LOVE this map (CTF-ACAM)--- pfft on the lighting comments, I like it as is. The look and feel/atmosphere are great and the changes in lighting through the different venues are very effective. I loaded in a bunch of fierce bots and was chaos, a total hoot.

Nice job!

(Expect a request soon to post it at Stealth's though it might just get posted there anyway! So we can vote on it for online play.

Your maps are always welcome (Asbestos gets voted in with regularity, FYI) at The Playground anytime!

Nice website by the way Chrysaor's

Again-- nice work.

Hort

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
Horton beat me to it..the map is great! And I don't even have to ask you to upload it now..I see you've sent it in. :D Keep on mapping!

Freakish

Speed Addict
Dec 23, 2001
Visit site
They actually go with a higher res shot (480x360), but I'll try and make sure they use the same shot..

There ya go..they now have a shot that looks much like yours (same position, angle, etc). It ought to be up sometime today..

Last edited: