i'm back

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TERMINATOR2000

Apr 8, 2001
Visit site
i'm back and with some good ideas which is adressed to the dude named buddy pickle. you've got a very good mod for ut, the best one that i've come across. keep up the good work.

i do think the game can be refined to certain degrees. like if we had a loadout screen where you actually walk into an ammo tent to pick your weapons etc. off of the rack would inprove realism to the game. or just use the shooting range map which would do. also refinement in the bot ai would greatly inprove game realism. as i have experienced my bot backups unable to follow you up half a flight of stairs and if they do make it up to the top they at times take a short cut down to their death. is there a way to smarten them up a bit. thanks t2000.