I'm back!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
.... sort of.

I've never really been away since I've been posting news on PJB.
But I've got myself a new PC, with plenty of HD space, a GeForce 6, and the vital DVD drive to read the UT2004 ECE DVD Mych sent me. Yay :D

UT2k4 is installed, but I'm still having problems with Windows installing on the new SATA drive, so this is only a temporary installation. But I'll try & see if I can make it to lockdown on Sunday!

I have a lot of maps to learn before then! Be patient with me if I seem lost.

Vatcilli zeitchef

Dead and back
May 16, 2005
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
PoIseidon???:D

It is the skybox that a lot of people complain about, also the bridges look solid from on top of them on lower graphic cards while this is not from below them. Anyway, these are only minor bugs I think.

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
Yeah, I know about the skybox, but I didn't think it was worth a whole new release.
As for the bridges... they looked fine on my GeForce 4. Define 'lower graphics card' :D
Is that a problem with the static mesh itself? Has anyone tried a test map with just that mesh?