Im back x2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
Well your friendly ex antichrist but a awsome alien is back in action.

New pc new set up blah its all here: http://www.curvatures.co.uk/

Whats going on around here, whats the latest news and who in the hell is still active from the old gamerforums days?

And for those who need to put a picture to the name:

webcam.png

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Hi Anti... ehm Curve :D ,
good to see you :) .
Welcome to the board .

Not so many from the Gamerforumdays are here.I´ve seen Boogity sometimes.

What´s going on , do you skin something for UT2004 ?

Latest News ? Review-subforum . Oh and a really great and active community here.SkinCity got a new feature some time ago .The authorsearch .
Clicky here for Antichrist_Superstar.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
Hmm I saw progress of your latest, ehrm that remus alien thing. It never got any further?
Always good to have more people crawling these parts, also contributing with artistic creations is great ;) :)

Curve[UK]

Twist Your Perception
May 14, 2001
United Kingdom
www.curvatures.co.uk
old_man_funk said:
You make people pay for skins ?

It works a little summin like this, people throw an idea my way, if i think its a good one and it would be fun for every one its a free thing. But if i get some happy lil 12 year old with the notion that running around the unreal universe blasting things in yet another ****ing mega man skin.... i make the lil brat pay. You get me? Its only if they really want some thing, that i dont get any joy from doing. It really wasnt a uncommon thing back in UT99 so have a chill youngling k :D

And yeah im currently working on the body of the "Alien" right now. Got to improve the head alot though. Its kinda fun when you dont have to wait around for things to render.