i'll roll around in jello with..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Yea!!

Preferably naked and rolling around in jello so I can better acclimate myself to such a decision :)

Aug 7, 2000
Next time the voting thingie begins.......make sure you can vote for two women.........like a vice-jelloroller..........

Now I'll have to ask my consciousness for who I should vote.......damn, haven't used that thing for years.......

-Revenant

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Re: Yea!!

Originally posted by kamikaze9|PuF
Preferably naked and rolling around in jello so I can better acclimate myself to such a decision :)
/me is still waiting...... ;)

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Jenny...

Per my previous thread I voted for you 275 times... Good god I don't know if I could even last that long! Although if you're gonna die... you might as well die trying!!!!

MOE

P.S. I eagerly await your email letting me know where and when our 275 rolls will happen! ;)

Boom

Rumpshaking Moderator
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
Well, I leave for a week and this place just goes nutz. Ummmm, is this some sort of test to see if Boom will say something inappropriate about his female UT friends and get it lots of trouble?

Or is it ok for me to start typing with one hand? ;)

Hmmm tough choice here. I have seen Troll in her rubber pants, so that is definitely a plus for her. But if I start visualizing my clanmate nekkid in Jello it may effect my concentration in game.

I wuv Jenny, but in a non nakey way. I showed up here around the time people were getting a little too excited about Jenny, so I have always been just buddy buddy with her. Picturing Jenny nekkid in Jello makes me feel like I'm being a bad boy. But then again, the idea of rolling around nekkid in Jello with a grrrl who can dodge with a PantherXL is pretty exciting! (grab, jerk, jerk).

Can I vote for WAnk? He has bright green hair now, that would look pretty cool with some of the different jello colors. Expecially if he died all of his hair bright green. =P

Fluid

Zen fascists will control you
Aug 2, 2000
Maastricht, the Netherlands
Come to reason guys, ya think she'll really do that with people like you? (No, I don't have an ego problem, I even hate jell0! :D)

Heh, I think that voting thing is just another scam where the winner will get a few bucks and use other people to win the election (by, for example, rolling in jell0) ;) ;) ;)