I'll just leave this here

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
No whine, just don't know wtf. Hope everyone else is doing, opposed to not.

Doing okay now, although I have been sick for two weeks and am just recovering (I think the Riesling may have been the straw that broke my already weakened immune system's back--major stress and all). Once I turn in this final paper school will be out ... for ... summer! :D

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
I’ll soak one of those Depends diapers in vodka all night and then go to work the next day wearing it. Then I head to the restroom now and then, take the thing off and ring it out into my mouth. My eyes are red all day and so is my crotch, but i’m too wasted to know it.

Reactions: oosyxxx

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I’ll soak one of those Depends diapers in vodka all night and then go to work the next day wearing it. Then I head to the restroom now and then, take the thing off and ring it out into my mouth. My eyes are red all day and so is my crotch, but i’m too wasted to know it.

This will be perfect for your career as a motivational speaker.

Twrecks

Spectacularly Lucky
Mar 6, 2000
In Luxury
www.twrecks.info
You could wear the depends on your head and just say you're outsoucing to India. Don't think that will help your crotch, it'll still be red due to other reasons regarding midgets...