if you have a minute

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

the6thfinger

Sep 18, 2000
Texas, USA
www.shmeg.f2s.com
Well most of your site works, *BUT* I HIGHLY suggest you make your header frame smaller. I have a gigantic monitor, but with those less fortunate at 800*600 or 1024*768 resolution, that upper frame area sucks up WAY too much screen!!!

Don't get me wrong, the site didn't look bad, but you need to consider downsizing that upper frame IMO.

Feel free to critique my site listed below ;) .

lunchblaze

Codlike
Jul 31, 2000
East Fort Sp0rkville
i gotta go with the Superfluous Phalange on this one.
i like the layout and how it works, but the top frame is really huge. i'm 800x600 at work, and a goodly portion of the content gets lopped off at the bottom.

out.

Watchdog

Nov 29, 1999
windsor, ontaio, canada
Visit site
I thought about making it smaller--and I did--it's not formatted to 1024x768 (it's about in the middle of 8x6 and 1024x768). I have a 15" screen and use 1024x768--it's not that bad really, but I do see your point. I figured that most UT players use 1024x768. I guess I could make a 8x6 version. My reason for sacrificing content for appearance is because clan pages aren't used to broadcast large amounts of information. If there is a lot of complaints about the size, I'll make a 8x6 friendly version. But then I think where does it end? There are users out there that use 640x480. There are also users out there that are still using Netscape 2.1 or something. I drew a line, but you are probably right, I drew it a little too high. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.