If they mated

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vedder

See This Needle? See my arm...
Jun 10, 2001
www.myextralife.com
Visit site
If INF and ghost recon came together to form the ultimate game
Please forgive the crappiness of the pic i did that in paint in about 15 seconds... u get the idea tho.

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
I expect this "ultimate game" will be the result of INF ported to U2/UT2

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Ack.

Right now without the blue all of McMuffin's Yurch pics look like he has a straw hat... :hmm:

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
OMF god.

First, you managed to defile my 2 most favorite games. :D

Second, those modles DO look like they belong in U2!!!!!! Holy ****, I never realized that till now!!! OMFG they look so natural in that pic. The camo actualy works!!! I hope that is what it looks like in U2..

Lukasz

Oct 3, 2001
Visit site
I've had people walk right by me while I was hiding next to a bush in GR. Gimme GR with iron sights and the kinda stanima system they have in inf and I would never be seen outside my house again.