Ideas to improve WMP

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
The site doesnt seem to be used much

what about putting a poll in the space under the link sidebar, and that could be updated weekly.

Perhaps also a newest files list? The latest 5 or 10 files.

Or maybe even this:

The site isnt used much, perhaps what about even just converting the site into the forums. Have a news section, a file section where only the admins can start posts, put a post up witha description and a link, and other people can make their replies. Perhaps have the news similar. Have a reviews section where people can post their reviews of mods.

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
the front page is our face to the outer world.

You know that the forumifying idea has been considered before. It ain't happening though. If there's another data loss we'd be screwed for one thing.

A newest files list is dumb, because we don't have new files often enough.

A poll is a possibility in the future if I get time for it..... it'll probably happen sometime after we imnplement the new file system and do some mod reviews ;)

dwax

AHH TEH KILLA BEEZ
Feb 6, 2002
SOUTH DAKOTA
dustywax.us
This place is really dead LOL you should make some new weapons,that will bring back the crowd.
man-farting.gif

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
I totally have a bunch of stuff sitting on my hard drive thats about 90% finished, i fI can ever be bothered to finish up that last 10% and feed it to the two whole people who will play it.

... and yes my Duck of Doom is a Can of Worms.... because I'm a bum.