Id Like to help the Free Monkey Interactive could and admin plz read???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
Hey guys im pretty good at designing sights and maintaining them and I pretty much have nothing to do on my site until my partner arives in the US so I have a layout 78% completed for Free Monkey Interactive and if you would like me to help you id be glad to or if not just accept the layout as a gift. I can render it for you in php or html which ever way you prefer please contact me via aim or msn smokeymcpot3e@hotmail.com and Rendrum4EVA

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
BTW this isnt some sucking up technique lol im just practicing my web techniques and the layout is going to be all yours no charge full blah blah lol im gona spare you the details

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
but I would prefer some nice images if you have any that I can put on the layout you know the UT XMP LOGO if posible in a pretty big size as a psd if not just a jpg or gif would do fine

Dragon_X

XMP Beta Tester
Oct 1, 2003
If you decided to add more stuff every minute, just press the edit button -_-

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
Heres a preview not done I still need some pictures and to add some features to it. OHH sorry.... mother

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
good idea but i mainly started this post for sugestions only i forgot to ask for sugestions lol so if anyone has any please tell me

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
Heres the newest update I have for the layout its pretty much done except for some tweeks

Attachments

• layout.jpg
    layout.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 91

{DE}Rarhok

May 16, 2004
The menu colors blend fine, but it might look stale if you kept everything to shades of grey especially for the body area. Maybe mix in some yellow? I like yellows with greys. Also, a hover effect (ex. border glow) for the buttons wouldn't look cheesy in this case. Sorry for the cut to the chase... that just means it looks good enough to me :)

`rK

Jul 10, 2004
its all cool if he wont use the layout i'll use it for my own use heh thanks for opinions rarhok