IBT2 news

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
i got a mail from conglomera

Salut, deja que ça fait 10 jours que t'as envoyé ce message... je me suis pas connecté depuis une quinzaine! Bref, je bricole un peu sur IBT, là je suis en train d'adapter magcheck, ça n'avance pas a pas de geant mais ça avance quand même, je prefere bosser encore un peu dessu avant de t'envoyer la beta. A+

means

hi, you send me a mail 10 days ago, i didnt connected to internet for 15 days. So im working a little on IBT, im adapting magcheck, progress isnt very fast but theire is progress, i prefer to work a little more on it before sending you the beta.

Corporal_Lib [BR]

Brazilian Graphic Designer & Gun Nut {=)
I´ve changed Aim View muttie value to 0.7 so the sights zooms to a comfortable position (just like your screenies Don), but you have to use the hold breath and stay still to keep the "tweaked" position... but i guess IBT 2 will make this task easier and more efficiently XD

IBT2= Inf Ballistic Tweak 2