I would like to ask a question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wolfish

He's a mapper :D
Sorry if I put this in the wrong area...
I recently downloaded this mod, and have loved it so far. I like the Urban Static Meshes and Textures so much, that I would like to know if I could use them in an Assault mapping project. I will not get paid for it, and this might end up on a server, so I just wanted to know. If so I can give the members a copy of this map, I will put the needed copyrights in the description, and anything else.

Anyways great job with the mod! :D
(It's 2 a.m. here, please excuse any errors.)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Hmm, I think those were created by Ultra New-b. I don't know if he's on these forums any more. Last I heard he was working on a Half-Life 2 mod, it was quite big but I can't for the life of me remember which one it was.

You'd have to ask him really for permission.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
you could PM him, that should send him an email. I would have no idea what email he uses now, however he had an email he asked shrimp to put in the credits a long time ago, its ultranew_b@yahoo.ca this email is the only one I know of and its posted on the main site in the credits still. Good Luck