1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I was afraid of this...

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Scuddie, Feb 5, 2002.

1. Scuddie

Scuddie I am probably better than you.

Yikes! Project Infiltration, the source for all your 3rd party Infiltration needs (did I get that right, keg :rolleyes:?) is dead?! what a surprise! I think someone needs to be a new webmaster... Any ideas?

/me starts a petition to impeach browncow (nothing personal, man).

2. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

/me starts petition to let him do his work
    glad to hear that it'll be up again

3. Scrumpy_Jack

Scrumpy_Jack made from apples

have they got a host or are they still looking?

Jack

4. Scuddie

Scuddie I am probably better than you.

Well, that was put up just today, so I am guessing they have yet to find a host. It's hard to get free hosting without it being a pain in the ass. Anyway, reaper, that whole petition thingie was sarcastic and I forgot to put a :p behind it, although I would like to see Keganator take part in it.

5. RAZZ

RAZZ aka FURY13RT

you know:
    if ye folks on broadband were in install ftp progges and lend space, it could tide em over until a new host is dug up.

just a suggestion :rolleyes:

6. Keganator

Keganator White as Snow Moderator

OOOOkay yalls, here's an update on the dealio. Don't worry about Project Infiltration; BrownCow's working hard at it and has a solution. In the mean time, just hang tight, and like he says, if you need some place to put a mutator, just e-mail him and he'll take care of it. As far as the forums go, they are still there and working. CLick HERE! to go to them!

And just hang tight; Project Infiltration will be back before you can say "I have 2.87!" (hehe...two ways!)

7. -GAT-Mavrick

-GAT-Mavrick Owns Apoc

browncow is the man! eerr cow! no need to impeach!

8. Snipe*Star

Snipe*Star New Member

god nooo please be up soon!

9. das_ben

das_ben Concerned.

oh err... damn :lol: