I want to play INF online more

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
But the problem is what should i d/l? I have d/l all the mutators from the thread which recommends but still when i tried to get on a server i still lacked allot of stuff. Including a anti cheat d/l thing.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
If you haven't yet, I'd suggest to download DS-Mappack, Bonuspack and Weaponpack (1.2).

Apart from that I'd just connect to a server you plan to play on vote through the mapcycle and get the necessary stuff - during those sad times when it's unpopulated.

Use either UTcashmanager http://combatmaps.planet-multiplayer.de/index.php?site=files&type=tool to obtain the "original files" or set cache duration to infinite. Anticheat can be found there as well.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
I d/l some stuff and i now i have a bonus weapons version mismatch. To be exact it says InfModWeaponPack1 version mismatch.

Last edited: