I want to join a team that makes a single player mod.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrFawn

Jan 25, 2000
Norway
www.planetunreal.com
Ive not been in the UT scene for a while so I dont know much about mods in the UT community

I have great knowledge of UnrealEd, 3DSMax, Photoshop and Object Orientated programming in Java(never tried unrealscript)

Ive worked on a mod for Dungeon Siege before, www.the-elemental.net where I was mainly level designer and texture artist.

supermonkey

Oct 17, 2004
www.geocities.com
Quarantine is now recruiting. Single player horror based mod. Story isn't finished but it will be based on one main character and the levels will be based on one long on going story. (Like zelda). We need 3d modelers and skinner to make our static meshes if you are interested in joining. Email me back. super_monkey97@hotmail.com
By the way if you know animating we can have you just be that, because that's our priority right now and we don't have any active members animating.
Thanks.

Last edited:

]F|T[Corvus

Deus Ex Machina
Aug 15, 2005
Germany
www.nemesis-mod.cjb.net
Nemesis has yust relaunched work and has quite a big lag on mappers. It's a Sci-Fi total conversion for UT2k4. You may have seen our thread in the forums. We have a finished and reviewed storyline which is currently translated into english. You may find all necessary info here! you also may head directly to our homepage:

Nemesis

Last edited:

MrBond

ZHP Founder
Sep 23, 2003
USA
zerohour-productions.net
Devastation is just getting started. Most of the story line, featurrs, etc. (which may or may not be a good thing...) are up in the air, so it's shaped a lot by who works on it. Note that this is a UT mod, not 2k3/2k4 or 2k7 hopeful.

(And yes, I'm aware there's a complete PC game by the same name. No relation whatsoever.)