I think I screwed up BIG TIME..

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
SF you are not a girl.

Yeah alli how can you possibly know if I stalked you or not? It's supposed to be something they don't know about. I didn't bother comming out and asking for a cuddle because....you're scarry.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
[jerry springer audience member]Ohhhhh damn! homegirl got d1ssed!!!!!!!!! Sit back down girlfriend!!![/jerry springer audience member]

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
So you had a crush on a girl, came across some personal info, and on a whim, you stuffed it in your pocket. No big deal. It's not like you went looking for it. If you get called on it, admit your mistake and apologize like a man. It will build character and you'll feel better about yourself afterward.

I don't really understand this 'building character' thing. I mean, do you do it and a voice shouts "You received 5000 experience! The party's reputation has changed: -2"?

Anyway, getting back to the matter at hand:

/me stalks Beerbaron, thread starts to look like a really stealthy conga line

mobace

rimmerlike :(
Do the right thing for the right reason, what you did to start with wasn't the right thing :\ when you are interested/obsessed about someone then start doing things like that you scare me

i think this is appropriate about now:

lily, my one and only
i can hardly wait till i see her
silly, i know i'm silly
cause i'm hanging in this tree
in the hopes that she will catch a glimpse of me
and thru her window shade
i watch her shadow move
i wonder if she.......?
lily, my one and only
love is in my heart and in your eyes
will she or won't she want him
no one knows for sure
but an officer is knocking at my door
and thru her window shade
i watch her shadow move
i wonder if she could only see me?
and when i'm with her i feel fine
if i could kiss her i wouldn't mind the time it took to find
my lily, my one and only
i can hardly wait till i see her
oh lily, i know you love me
cause as they're draggin me away
i swear i saw her raise her hand and wave (goodbye)

(smashing pumpkins)