I predict a riot!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I have friends in the force working to keep the peace tonight, for nothing in some cases.

Quit complaining about em and stfu up eh? Imagine what this would be like if the violence wasn't controlled and contained as it is!

What is your definition of controlled and contained because I certainly don't see it.

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003
just came back from the manchester city centre, and its insane, probably not as bad as london i didn't see any fire

took some pics and it got dangerous so im going back with the shit camera when it finishes charging

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
England wants to have an LA '91 or something. What a joke. I'm assuming this is a bunch of lame suburban "Chavs" thinking they're alienated hardcore gangstas :rolleyes: Bunch of fucking imbeciles.

I'm truly sorry swinging London (and other areas) has turned into this.

Last edited:

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
England wants to have an LA '91 or something. What a joke. I'm assuming this is a bunch of lame suburban "Chavs" thinking they're alienated hardcore gangstas :rolleyes: Bunch of fucking imbeciles.

Pretty much. Think they're in poverty, whilst organising the riots on blackberrys, computers and running around in their (albeit probably looted) Nike's

Idiots.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
lfcUzl.jpg

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
These riots are retarded and so are the dumb fuckers who are participating. They're over a shooting of a drug dealer who was half black, yet the victims who are killed in the riots are asian.

Dumb fucks.

It's one thing to riot for a cause, it's another to riot and loot just for your own benefit. That's what these douches are doing.

El JuaKo

Fear the Mariachi
Dec 13, 2003

:D
Yo England, I'm really happy for you, I'ma Let you finish, but LA had one of the best riots of all time!

Last edited: