I Need help....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ATeamDan

Music Man
Aug 1, 2000
home.hot.rr.com
Its time for me to pick my senior quote..and i want to go to bed....so everyone who is on just let me know their favorite.

1.Do what you will, always. Walk where you like, your steps. Do as you please, I'll Back you up."

2. "I can't believe that we would lie in our graves wondering if we had spent our living days well. I can't believe that we would lie in our graves dreaming of things that we might have been."

3. "There are bad times/But that's ok/Just look for love in it/Don't burn the day away"

4. "Don't rob yourself of what you are feeling, don't rob yourself of all that you could be."

5. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake up and live!

6. "The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too"

7. Man is a universe within himself.

8. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Was it worth it?

i left out all the authors to elimante bias.

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
My senior quote was by Dave Matthews: "Celebrate we will, for life is short but sweet for certain." Or something to that effect.

I like #8 too btw. Is this your quote, or for your whole class?

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
I like number 8.. but...

"I pity the fool who looks back on yesterday and gives me dat jibbah jabbah!"
The author is left out to eliminate, uhh, bias. :D

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
What about :
- Life is a bitch, so I don't want to marry one ...

but if you're choice is limited to those 8 => #6

Rabid-pitbull

Oct 13, 2000
hmnn original...

why not come up with your quote? After all it is reflective of you best then..

besides all ur above choices r not too good...:(