1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

i need help with this!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Unreal_Talon, Oct 28, 2000.

1. Unreal_Talon

Unreal_Talon New Member

this is my first day with this inf. thing, so i need some help! with the weapons, there seem to be more in the armory than i can buy in 2.8! is this b/c the otherones will be in v3.0? if not, how do i get them? there are a BUNCH i cant get!
    OH, and by the way, when will 3.0(or the next one) be coming out????

2. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer

3. Unreal_Talon

Unreal_Talon New Member

when is next patch?

when will the next version of this kick ass inf. mod come???

4. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer

Well, a small patch should be released some time within the next week that will fix a lot of the bugs people have spotted. After that, it'll be a couple more weeks before the online patch is released, and then we should get weapon/feature add-on packs every 3-4 weeks until v3.0 is released.

-Keiichi

[​IMG]
    http://www.geocities.com/morisato_81/

5. Unreal_Talon

Unreal_Talon New Member

cool

u have been such a great help! thanks sooo much! are you one of the creater guys?

6. Keiichi

Keiichi Old Timer