I NEED HELP!!! ANYBODY??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kaithofis

The Seldom Seen Kid
OK, seems like the title got your attention

OK, here's a little request for all you kind and helpful modders out there.
I'm currently working of a remake of an old map of mine, containing an UTDMT (download DM-Titania][ to see what I mean).
Mainly, all I need is that UTDMT or just a regular Titan for 2004. So anyone who wants to recreate or convert the Titan, PLEASE DO.
Look, answer here if you're interested and I'll give you all the details.
Well, hoping that anybody will ever read this.

Ronin

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
well people will read the post here, but you are unlikely to find an active coder here that could/would make such a thing (not that many people visit these forums nowadays)
Better off trying to email some specific people that are coding for a mod or something and asking them, or try this Beyond Unreal Modworks or so, not sure how that works I haven't looked at it yet.