I miss Zombies SP server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Toolie

Jan 18, 2019
Even tho its been 25 years since it all started I still played on Zombies from time to time. I tried finding out what happened by doing a search but nothing comes up. I think there was a post on Newbies forums a while back but no one knew anything.

I still have Unreal Gold installed on my computer but other than 1 person playing on a Newbies server there is usually no one else playing Unreal 1. Makes me sad but the years did go by quickly. Still wonder if Zombie and all the other regulars who played there are around. Would be fun to run thru all the maps of Unreal again. See the Spire map in all it's glory :)