I miss BM

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lauren

Powered By ZΛLMΛN
Apr 25, 2005
DM_Rankin
yeah i hate it to i want to play BR to its just a small gametyp it doesnt cost much scripting time they can make it in no time

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
"Bombing man", yeah I miss it too :(

It was so much fun. One player was "da bomb". He or she didn't know it til 10 seconds after the game had begun.

The player's team had 30 seconds to guide him to the enemy base. There he would detonate. Little pupae would be scattered all over, and feast on the enemies.

Alas, if the enemy succeeded into fragging "da bomb", a megaqueen would jump out of him and eat the teammembers.

(.. is this teamkilling now, or what...)

Yeah, "bombing man" was great :(

togmkn

tog-em-kay-en
Jun 9, 2004
Salt Lake City, UT
I only played the UT2K4 demo, but I thought bombing run wasn't halfass bad. It has room for improvement, but with said improvements it could be a major...improvement...to the UT2K7 game. Variety is the spice of life, after all.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Biggest prob with BR was the lack of passing bots wouldn't pass to you when you wanted it and would pass when you didn't want it. Online play was useless, unless you were all using voice com. I can imagine it being good fun at a LAN

HoLY DeM0N

May 12, 2005
man this is no problem... they can make somthing for it... for example they can create a button that allow u to pick up the ball and if you dont want the ball u can press the same button and the ball will hit as if the ball hit the wall... im sure they can do something...

Nov 17, 2002
London 1905
Visit site
HoLY DeM0N said:
man this is no problem... they can make somthing for it... for example they can create a button that allow u to pick up the ball and if you dont want the ball u can press the same button and the ball will hit as if the ball hit the wall... im sure they can do something...

Why bother? No one plays it.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
it was an interesting concept , but yeah you sucked at it, your teammates sucked at it, the ball launcher sucked, the ball sucked, the bases sucked, the goals that were scored sucked, the 'speed' adrenaline that you used to jump into the base sucked.... the little windows of opportunities sucked, the lucky goals sucked, having the ball reset automatically sucked, how it homed into your teammates your passing the ball to sucked,how the bots always say 'enemy flag carrier is here' sucked...

but some of the levels werent that bad, and killing each other was fun
sometimes when your playing against bots, and your closer to the enemy base than they are, they will pass to you... also, even cooler, if you execute the speed adrenaline when your within reach of the bot ball carrier, it will pass to you

Last edited: