1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I love tits as much as the next guy....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BillyBadAss, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Zer0

Zer0 .

Turn off images, or don't browse BuF at work.

2. carmatic

carmatic New Member

yeah, i've read somewhere that office workers actually make it a habit of disabling images in their web browser as one of the first things they do

3. Plumb_Drumb

Plumb_Drumb yumb

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  4. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

It really started in a Political and Religious thread because I was trying to say that boobs were more interesting then those topics, then it spread because it was like there was a bunch of threads where the starter sounded drunk.

All the people who are bothered by it, im sorry. I like boobs. I am a man, I have balls, I can throw a spiral, and I enjoy jeff smokers. WTF do you want me to do?

5. BillyBadAss

BillyBadAss Strong Cock of The North

It was funny then, but then people started posting them in every thread and it lost the funny and basically made threads unviewable for those of us at work.

6. dotnetbeast

dotnetbeast Mood Muzik

Reminds me it happened before the 08 crash where I would post pics of chicks to see if neonite would close the thread.

But to all the people who for some reason post while at work, I know I wont be posting those pics anymore, since a thread was made about it instead of a pm.
    Just sayin.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  7. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Don't go "Oh look here's a topic that isn't doing so well so I'll post a picture of some boobs so I can save it" every time is fine by me. :p

I can use google if I want boobs, and they don't have piece of cloth hiding their nipples.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  8. anaemic

anaemic she touch your penis?

bba :(

the threads are **** but,

when you agree with brizz and trash123 on the topic of censorship you need to take a step back and look at your own sensibilities.

9. unbecoming

unbecoming The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry

Hmm not doing your job to your best of your ability eh?Why am I not surprised here.;)

10. Thrash123

Thrash123 Obey Leash Laws

We are free to speak our mind as are you. While BuF isn't a democracy, we can feel free to treat it as such. It's up to the mods/admins/owners to make up the rules. Just trying to present different scenarios regarding the userbase. I have no problem with titty-threads, personally. My issue is when they derail threads not related to titties (which, of course, are important enough to warrant their own thread :p)

11. Matfei

Matfei [:«]Ω[»:]:Mױפקזג:]:

SO LETS GET A SPECIAL TIT-APPRECIATION SUB-FORUM GOING PEOPLE!!!

Or an explicitly NSFW forum.

12. WaitForTheRain

WaitForTheRain New Member

How long till someone makes a for or against poll? :lol:

Personally, I'm for the tits, seeing as I don't browse the forums at college, only at home, so it doesn't affect me.

I do see why it is an issue for those who use the forums at work and think that It would be sensible to just limit the amount of boobs to the off topic forum or something like that.

13. ZenPirate

ZenPirate Living Legend (and moderator)

BuF's policy on posting images has been the same for a long time, and I see no reason to change it. Bikinis are fine, but no nipples, no cookie, etc... Why is this suddenly a problem?

14. Synastren

Synastren Explodious!

I think it just has to do with the surprising placement of the boobages in threads that don't intuitively seem to include such jubblies.

15. Continuum

Continuum Lobotomistician

I don't have to worry about getting caught at work but understand some people do. I guess the thing I'm actually having more trouble trying to understand is how BBA's tits offended someone.

A NSFW subforum is bit overdue for this community.

16. T2A`

T2A` I'm dead.

There's nothing to understand.

If seeing naughty images at work is a potential problem, you take steps to ensure those naughty images don't arise. You take extra precaution on Reddit, you don't do a Google image search because Bob knows WTF will show up, and you disable images on a forum full of sub-30 horny dudes.

It's common sense. And if it's not common sense to you, then perhaps you're a pillock who needs firing. D:

17. haarg

haarg PC blowticious

From my perspective, the images don't matter. But if you want to post them, make a thread for it. Posting them in an unrelated thread just because you aren't interested in it is the same as any other thread crapping or spamming.

18. Jacks:Revenge

Jacks:Revenge ╠╣E╚╚O

It tells me that you're coming over to my place for pizza.

By which I mean let me fondle your tits.

19. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

:tup:

I don't care about the images. It's the posting of them in entirely unrelated topics.

20. Mr. UglyPants

Mr. UglyPants 2007 never existed, it was all a dream.

Tits or gtfo.

Simple as that my friends.