I love tits as much as the next guy....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
yeah, i've read somewhere that office workers actually make it a habit of disabling images in their web browser as one of the first things they do

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
It really started in a Political and Religious thread because I was trying to say that boobs were more interesting then those topics, then it spread because it was like there was a bunch of threads where the starter sounded drunk.

All the people who are bothered by it, im sorry. I like boobs. I am a man, I have balls, I can throw a spiral, and I enjoy jeff smokers. WTF do you want me to do?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
It was funny then, but then people started posting them in every thread and it lost the funny and basically made threads unviewable for those of us at work.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Reminds me it happened before the 08 crash where I would post pics of chicks to see if neonite would close the thread.

But to all the people who for some reason post while at work, I know I wont be posting those pics anymore, since a thread was made about it instead of a pm.
Just sayin.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
WTF do you want me to do?

Don't go "Oh look here's a topic that isn't doing so well so I'll post a picture of some boobs so I can save it" every time is fine by me. :p

I can use google if I want boobs, and they don't have piece of cloth hiding their nipples.

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
bba :(

the threads are **** but,

when you agree with brizz and trash123 on the topic of censorship you need to take a step back and look at your own sensibilities.

unbecoming

The Money U Could Be Saving W/out Barry
Jan 21, 2008
St.Louis,MO
... but can we tone them down a bit. Basically almost all threads are becoming not safe for work. I don't mean to sound like a party pooper, but it would suck for somebody to get in trouble or fired because of it.

Hmm not doing your job to your best of your ability eh?Why am I not surprised here.;)

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
bba :(

the threads are **** but,

when you agree with brizz and trash123 on the topic of censorship you need to take a step back and look at your own sensibilities.

We are free to speak our mind as are you. While BuF isn't a democracy, we can feel free to treat it as such. It's up to the mods/admins/owners to make up the rules. Just trying to present different scenarios regarding the userbase. I have no problem with titty-threads, personally. My issue is when they derail threads not related to titties (which, of course, are important enough to warrant their own thread :p)

WaitForTheRain

Feb 26, 2008
UK
How long till someone makes a for or against poll? :lol:

Personally, I'm for the tits, seeing as I don't browse the forums at college, only at home, so it doesn't affect me.

I do see why it is an issue for those who use the forums at work and think that It would be sensible to just limit the amount of boobs to the off topic forum or something like that.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
BuF's policy on posting images has been the same for a long time, and I see no reason to change it. Bikinis are fine, but no nipples, no cookie, etc... Why is this suddenly a problem?

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
BuF's policy on posting images has been the same for a long time, and I see no reason to change it. Bikinis are fine, but no nipples, no cookie, etc... Why is this suddenly a problem?

I think it just has to do with the surprising placement of the boobages in threads that don't intuitively seem to include such jubblies.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
I don't have to worry about getting caught at work but understand some people do. I guess the thing I'm actually having more trouble trying to understand is how BBA's tits offended someone.

A NSFW subforum is bit overdue for this community.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
I don't have to worry about getting caught at work but understand some people do.
There's nothing to understand.

If seeing naughty images at work is a potential problem, you take steps to ensure those naughty images don't arise. You take extra precaution on Reddit, you don't do a Google image search because Bob knows WTF will show up, and you disable images on a forum full of sub-30 horny dudes.

It's common sense. And if it's not common sense to you, then perhaps you're a pillock who needs firing. D:

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
From my perspective, the images don't matter. But if you want to post them, make a thread for it. Posting them in an unrelated thread just because you aren't interested in it is the same as any other thread crapping or spamming.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
From my perspective, the images don't matter. But if you want to post them, make a thread for it. Posting them in an unrelated thread just because you aren't interested in it is the same as any other thread crapping or spamming.
:tup:

I don't care about the images. It's the posting of them in entirely unrelated topics.