I know this has been asked umptillion times...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
...but I really can't remember, what files do you need to make the Unreal editor run okay? (There seem to be two of them if I remember.) Where on the Net can you get them, and where should you put them for them to work? In your Unreal directory? Any help will be appreciated, thanx!

By the way, Wanderer (in case you're reading this), I'm sorry to hear about the unhappy experiences you've had some time ago. Hopefully they're history now for you. Hey. they had better be -- it's the start of a new millennium!

------------------
The Rock may be the most electrifying event on the Net, but Cammy is (oh) the most delicious(yum, yum)...

[This message has been edited by Cammy (edited 01-09-2000).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
Download and install this:
http://unreal.epicgames.com/Files/UnrealEdFix4.exe

One file does it all.

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

Wanderer

Jul 7, 2000
Problems? What problems? I'm not admitting to any problems until I get my lawyer! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

Yes nurse, more morphine please...