I just don't learn....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
Originally posted by FireSlash
i once thought it was be amusing to drop large chunks of ice from my roof to the ground below... i didnt think for a second that 'large chunks of ice' also meant 'icy roof':rolleyes:

ahh

u should step into the place where u got the ice from meaning that it was none icey

stupid...............me hittin knee into table and falling on floor in the middle of class was that

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by krYstAl|BuF
stupid??

I tried to blow up a ship...
couldnt get my mouth round the funnel though :)

KINKY! have a thing for sailors? :p

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
I blew up a gas tank once. You know, in the movies, where you light a trail and it goes whoosh and zips along until it gets to the car/plane/building/whatever and blows up? Well gas really lights a HELL of a lot faster than that. As is the whole tank, immediately. Everyone in the neighborhood freaked out!

I singed all the hairs on my arms and legs off :p. All my hairs totally gone, but not a single burn. Stupid AND lucky. :lol:

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by mute
I singed all the hairs on my arms and legs off :p. All my hairs totally gone, but not a single burn. Stupid AND lucky. :lol:

:eek: uh.. Yeah!!!
:redeemer:
[edit] altho that DOES remind me of the time i took the "dud" silo's from the partially spent "saturn battery" (mini missle battery firework for you foreigners that arent firmiluar with it) and took the powder of em. out it ina dish and dropped a lit match in... FWOOOF!!!! i ended up with singed eyebrows and colored powder bruns on my hand. :hmm: [/edit]

Motz

Registered Gun User
Dec 16, 2000
Visit site
That shouldn't be hard to remove. Try this...thread a drywall screw into the offending Silly Putty and pull it out quickly.This should do the trick. If you are lucky the Silly Putty will stay threaded on the screw and come out. :D

P.S. Go easy with the screwgun!!! ;)

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
lol

Originally posted by Witty
"Try not to shove a roll of duct tape up your nose while taking your driver's test..."

Fantastic song :)

I remember a time when myself and a few mates tried seeing what would happen if we put a fuse in a can of fertaliser and lit it...

Thankfully there were no injuries, but it left us with a healthy respect for highly flamable chemicals :D

TheGunkster

[Ci]Gunker
Sep 26, 2000
somewhere in Minnesota
Well, I wanted to see what happened if i lit a rocket engine (c size i think) on fire. Naturally, I didn't weant anyone else in the neighborhood to see, so I went into the garage and left the garage door closed :eek:. I set it on the garage floor and tried to light it. Nothing happened, so I sprayed some wd-40 in a can and lit it, and set the rocket engine next to it. after about a minute, nothing happened, so I went over to find something else to blow up. After about 5 minutes, the rocket engine shoots accross the garage, flys up and hits the garage door twice, and stops while still shooting sparks under a bike tire.

I was like "that was so cool!" so naturally i did it again :D. Apperently, my brothers dirtbike had leaked some of its oil/gasoline mixture on the floor. Needless to say, the rocket engine lights the ground on fire, shoots off of the garage door and flys right nexto me into the recycling bin. I decided that was enough fun for one day :).

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Re: lol

Originally posted by [DsV]Selerox
I remember a time when myself and a few mates tried seeing what would happen if we put a fuse in a can of fertaliser and lit it...

Selerox the paramilitary BuFfer ;)

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
note: I later told my father the truth about this and he wouldn't believe me.

When I was in Highschool, before I owened a car, I drove my Father's GrandMarqui Station Wagon around (HUGE) One night we were following some friends to the movies when they suddenly pulled over next to the entrance of a newly built housing community, so We pulled over as well,

The Community had a MASSIVE archway of Helium baloons over the entrance road.

My friends in the other car, Lept out, Grabed either end of the Archway and ran toward us. SO......
We open the back of the Station wagon and STUFF it FULL of Hundreds of Helium Baloons, Almost filling the entire thing,
Then we tried to close the back-gate of the car, It wouldnt, Too many baloons to close all the way, the best we could get was a tenative latch, Then I started Driving and had to hit the brakes quickly...... The momentum Forced the door closed all the way, Applying too much preasure to the Balloons that instantly poped, The Force of the Focused baloon burst, Blew out the back window of the car, the Flying Glass Popped almost ALLL of the remaining baloons I was was about deaf for half an hour.

In our INFINATE 16year old wisdom..... We Drove the car to the theatre parking lot, Parked it toward the back, Removed all baloon evidence, spread broken glass behind the car, Busted an umbrella in the back went to the movie, and afterwards came to the car "FOUND" the broken window and reported it to security as Vandalism, Police reports were filed and insurance covered the whole thing........

Stupid event, but I am still kinda proud of how we covered it

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Dude! Impressive! :cool: I'd just assumed you were the kind of teenager who might have been even more mild-mannered than me.....