1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I have cancer of the armpit

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slim Vision, Jan 29, 2006.

1. B

B Bee

So you have a lumb in my armpit but you won't go to the doctor? Why not?

Either you're pulling a very stupid joke on us, or you are a ****ing retard.

2. Kantham

Kantham Fool.

Maybe the dude read Tool's threads talking about his butt and thought he could do the same, but failed big time.

3. DaBeatard

DaBeatard Mr.How

This guy can't be for real. He cut off a veiny flesh lump from under his armpit? I don't buy it.

4. Evil_Cope

Evil_Cope For the Win, motherfather!

No, i can believe that. A mate of mine regularly trims the dead, caloused skin off of his feet using scissors.

5. sid

sid I posted in the RO-me thread
    and all I got was
    a pink username!

He hasnt shown up for a while has he?

6. ElectricSheep

ElectricSheep Tommy Vegas

mb he gave my Windex/Bleach antiseptic concoction a whirl.

7. GotBeer?

GotBeer? The nozzle is now calibrating

But that's dead, non-veiny skin with no nerves. Slim would be bleeding like mad if he cut off something with veins in it. Not to mention the pain. The pain.

But if this is true, do we really want someone like him around?

8. Slim Vision

Slim Vision God

It was only small... Like I said it was like scar tissue only it had petruding bits that stuck out about three millimetres each. The veines ran into a dead end, but they were small too. Tiny even. In fact they could have been capilliaries (sp?), but, meh.

There was no pain either, and blood did gush but it soon stopped with pressure. The whole thing is like a little bit of 'useless' skin, so no wonder it didn't hurt, it probably hasn't got any nerve endings in it. Incidentally I found out what it was yesterday, hence why I figured I'd come on here again and put you all out of your misery. It's called a 'skin tag'. Apparently just a form of benign skin tumor.

And blow a goat, guess what one of the treatments is? Cutting it off no less. Guess I've been doing it the right way all along. So much for you kind considerate individulas for telling me I'm an idiot for not going to the doc. Pssh. Just shows how much you know, useless landlubbers.

Truth be told, I ordered Battlefield 2 the same evening I started posting here. I received it the same day I stopped posting here... Mind you I did tell you people I was only using you for my own entertainment needs. Most of the crap I've spouted off on here has been complete bollocks but it still got a rise out of some of you, so I was entertained. I shall now forget about this place just as quickly as I discovered it, and will go back to posting once ina blue moon on the other boards, so never fear, I am now gone.

v You wish

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  9. Balton

Balton The Beast of Worship

^chicken

10. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Earning my Infrequent Flier miles

11. Torvec

Torvec GL, HF, AND DIE!!!!

alternatively you could have done this:

[​IMG]

12. No Soup For You

No Soup For You I got your PM right HERE!

I think nail clippers would be more precise. Also, still waiting for pictures.

13. Freon

Freon Braaaaiinss...

Too bad I missed that thread. I've got the exact same thing under my armpits.

But I've never even thought about cutting it off :con:

14. iolair

iolair Mostly Harmless

Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  15. K.N.I.F.E

K.N.I.F.E Dressed in Pink

Oh im a doctor!!1! Take a knife and stab it into that thing that beats and to prevent blood loss, tie ropes around your arms, legs, neck, balls, pennis and then apply bandaids to the incision!!!

16. purice

purice coon dog

That sounds like a description of a wart.

17. Iron Archer

Iron Archer Holy ****ing King of Trolls

we need a official BuF Skin Tag thread "Whats your Skin Tag?" ... reminds me of Gamertags

18. BITE_ME

BITE_ME Bye-Bye

"How are skin tags treated?

In cases in which a skin tag is irritated or cosmetically unwanted, treatment may be done by freezing the tag with liquid nitrogen, tying off the tag with a thread or suture so as to cut off the blood supply, or cutting off (excising) the tag with a scalpel or scissors. Some people give them names and never have them removed"

19. GotBeer?

GotBeer? The nozzle is now calibrating

I named mine Jennifer Lopez