I have a question.. :P

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stormy

Jabroni
Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Is it possible to overide UlnrealEd 2.0's default toolbars? I want use the Toolbar creator to customize it the way I want by reorganizing the icons. Any ideas? And by the way, awesome tools, Tarq! You know what would be REALLY cool? A cave brush. I know the extruder will do it....but that's alot of point/path settings. Didn't an earlier version ask for specs for a cave or something?

tarquin

design is flawed
Oct 11, 2000
UK
www.planetunreal.com
sorry for the delay, this board doesn't see mmuch activity so I haven't checked it in a while.

AFAIK the toolbar can't be changed. the Toolbar Creator utility creates buttons for the UserGroup in the toolbox.

for the cave brush: set the points to the preset circle & use the randomizer. :)