1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

I hate...

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by dennyk, Sep 13, 2000.

1. dennyk

dennyk New Member

I hate it when I shoot some opponent point-blank with a shotgun blast only to find out my cable modem provider chose that moment to hiccup and I was really dead a few seconds ago... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I hate it when I can't find any servers with anyone on them with a ping less than 600... /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As for the two or three lives deal, I actually like that...I'd rather come back to life once or twice in a round than not be able to play half the rounds at all because I get telefragged on the start and the game makes it count as my one death anyway (which happens more often than not, by my experience...) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Denny

2. dennyk

dennyk New Member

I also hate...

...it when I click the wrong damn POST button! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

This was supposed to be in reply to the thread "What do you hate most about online play?" Oops! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DennyK