I hasd a good time tongth

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Alli is chained to Ages of Camelot :D

I don't get drunk often. But when I do, my outrageous side takes over & I do things I only normally think about to myself :D

Like the now famous "Cherry Incident" ;)

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Well, how do I describe this in a nice way?
After a few drinks, I was pretty tipsy. So I took the cherry out of my drink, rolled it around in my mouth and dipped it "somewhere" and then fed it to my bf. My friend's hubby witnessed this and freaked.

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
I can only remember things up to a certain point. But I do remember my friend's hubby asking me for a cherry to. I said no because I knew that would enrage my friend to no end and possible nuke our friendship. I will never tell her what he requested from me. Guys just love to push the envelope :D