I give...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
I've gone through at -least- 30 or so sites today looking for something to explain the beginning bits of skinning to me. They all seems to start five or so steps ahead of where I need to be... I 'think' I've figured out how to import the skins to Photoshop.... but they are all jumbled masses and I don't know what goes where, or what is what? -Especialy- on the alien ones... oi.. that blurb could be a toe or an elbow.. :rolleyes:

Is there any way to sort them in a semi-bipedal for so that I at least can tell where everything is acituated? Or am I going to have to guess and check? Babyeater... never before was there a better day to start on your tutorial.. >_o What if you wanted to start from scratch? How does the game know what goes where... where things begin and end? It all seems to blend together..

Because after two hours of searching I have come to the conclusion that no one infact wants me to skin... ^_~.

_MAGGOT_

Jan 10, 2004
Nalid said:
Because after two hours of searching I have come to the conclusion that no one infact wants me to skin...

Damn, he's onto us! :lol:

Trial and error man. I'd suggest just making each different spot a different colour, or number or something, then checking it in uPaint and see where it all goes ahd how it's oriented.. Dunno why I didn't think of that before.. lol

MAGGOT

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Wait... where is Upaint?

o_O

((WHAM!, gets wailed on with the n00b stick))

"Auugh !*%^@$# my $%#$#@%'n spleen!"

Make it stop.. >_<

Xstar

May 10, 2004

_MAGGOT_

Jan 10, 2004
uPaint is on the play CD, you need to install it seperately, doesnt get installed when you install ut2004. Just pop the cd in, and look though the stuff. should be in the extras folder.

MAGGOT