I can't remember...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Isn't there a way to keep vertices on smaller brushes from moving 2 or 3 at a time while vertex editing? It seems i read it somewhere, but i can't remember what it was.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by RigorMortis
they shouldnt move so sparratically if you click the little square next to the grid icon... this will disable vertex snapping.

That snaps the new brush to other brush vertices, what happens with mine is that it moves them like they're attached to each other. I ended up just rotating a section i made in the 2dEd 4/4 but it's not going to work for other shapes.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
You can have a play around in Advanced options, there's an option to alter the snap distance, just set it to something like 1, reselect your vertex and try again. It should only move one vertex now. Just make sure you reset it back to 10 or whatever the default value is, otherwise you won't be able to snap vertecies to the grid :\

I'm not sure exacly where it is in Advanced options, I'm at school and they don't have UnrealEd installed :(

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Bot_40
I'm at school and they don't have UnrealEd installed :(

Don't complain. My school had C64 only. Praise German education.

Chrysaor

Lord of the Pants
Nov 3, 2001
Hiding in your Attic
Originally posted by Seco_In_The_Bushes
What are you waiting for? Install it?

Delete the registy files on the computer so you get your access, then just copy it on! reboot so the registry comes back and viola!

Conceal a shortcut to it inside of a .txt essay or something.

A friend of my brothers just reformatted an hdd at his school. It was pretty funny. He almost lost computer priveledges permanently which would have killed him, as he's only a junior and takes every computer class he can :)

I changed it from 10 to 2 and eventually to 0.5, i'll probably change it back to 2 but it won't go back to 10, i don't see the reason.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
"Registry editing has been disabled by your system administrator"

Hmmm, I guess I'll need to use regedit to get past that one :hmm: